Voyage Mystique with Light Wood Holder
Enrich your senses with the mysterious and vibrant scent of Rélauxe Voyage Mystique. This luxury perfumed candle is crafted to transport the senses to the French capital, the city of love, Paris. Capturing your attention with first hints of bergamot and grapefruit, the candles’ perfumes follow with floral heart notes of rose and violet, ending with a woody base of oak moss, vetiver and cedar wood.
Grapefruit – Zesty, aromatic and refreshing, the use of grapefruit in perfumery originated in the Caribbean sometime in the 17th century. Often referred to as the 'forbidden fruit' as well as one of 'The Seven Wonders of Barbados'.
Oak Moss – Green, earthy and woody, oak moss adds a rich undertone to the candles aroma. Slightly musky, the oil is often described as 'The Scent of The Forest'.
Vetiver – Fresh, uplifting and earthy, vetiver produces a subtly masculine scent. Vetiver has a long history in perfumery and candle making, and its distinctive scent makes it one of the most interesting natural extracts available.
Using only the finest blends of specially created perfumes and essential oils, Essence of Nature is an extraordinary experience of natural raw essences and contemporary home decor. Detox your mind and discover the Spirit of Travel with Rélauxe.
- Perfumed white wax candle and light wood holder
- 650g wax, candle and holder 1.1kg
- Up to 65 hour burn time
- Holder 9x12cm / Vessel 10x10cm / Together 12x12cm
- Main notes: bergamot, grapefruit, rose, violet, oak moss, vetiver, cedar wood
- Double Egyptian cotton wick
- Made in Belgium
- After each use, we recommend trimming the wick to a length of approximately 6 mm/0.25 inches in order to ensure optimal burning on subsequent use.
- Natural-wood holder: a testament to your candle’s provenance, the delicate timber wood is sensitive to scratches and, over time, acquires a unique patina and subtleness. This noble patina attests to the authenticity of our Rélauxe signature natural-wood holders. In the event of contact with water, gently dab with a light-coloured, absorbent, lint-free cloth. Never use solvent to clean this wood.