Nouveau Oudh with Dark Wood Holder
Powerful, sophisticated and avant-garde. Rélauxe Nouveau Oudh creates a voluptuous ambiance with primary notes of oud and cistus, a heart of safranal and cedar, and a base of tobacco and patchouli. Created by expert perfumers, the intense aroma of this luxury perfumed candle will take you on an extraordinary home fragrance journey from east to west.
Oud – The most precious wood of all and emblematic of olfactory culture in the Middle East. Discover richness that is dark and powerful with an eternally mysterious character.
Tobacco – Due to its rich, warm and earthy aroma, it is used as a base ingredient in the perfumery industry for the production of aromatic products such as perfumes, incense sticks, scented or perfumed candles and room diffusers.
Patchouli – Patchouli has a strong, sweet scent that falls into the musky-earthy category. Because of its strong fragrance, its accord is often referred to as the 'exotic wildflower of Asia'.
Using only the finest blends of specially created perfumes and essential oils, Essence of Nature is an extraordinary experience of natural raw essences and contemporary home decor. Detox your mind and discover the Spirit of Travel with Rélauxe.
- Perfumed black wax candle and dark wood holder
- 650g, candle and holder 1.1kg
- Up to 65 hour burn time
- Holder 9x12cm / Vessel 10x10cm / Together 12x12cm
- Main notes: oud, cistus, safranal, cedar, tobacco and patchouli
- Double Egyptian cotton wick
- Made in Belgium
- After each use, we recommend trimming the wick to a length of approximately 6 mm/0.25 inches in order to ensure optimal burning on subsequent use.
- Natural-wood holder: a testament to your candle’s provenance, the delicate timber wood is sensitive to scratches and, over time, acquires a unique patina and subtleness. This noble patina attests to the authenticity of our Rélauxe signature natural-wood holders. In the event of contact with water, gently dab with a light-coloured, absorbent, lint-free cloth. Never use solvent to clean this wood.