Rêver de Nature with Dark Wood Holder
Rêver de Nature | Perfumed Candle
A tribute to the mountainous landscapes and deep forests of France, Rêver de Nature has first hints of fresh lemon and mint, over notes of lavender, violet and cardamom. Its heavenly aroma finishes with base notes of cedar wood, amber and vanilla. Created by expert perfumers, the candle’s aroma conjures scenes from across France, where tradition, artisanship and raw materials meet lush springs, vast valleys and the worlds finest perfumeries.
Lavender – With its benefits discovered over 2,500 years ago, lavender essence releases powerful antioxidants proven to relax and de-stress the mind. Calmingly subtle and gently floral.
Cardamom – Exotically aromatic, cardamom is heavenly when combined with fresh lemon and is uplifting and energizing. It is used around the world to combat signs of stress.
Amber – With earthy undertones, its gentle and long lasting aroma is used to improve natural relaxation and can be used to aid deep meditation and spiritualises the intellect.
Using only the finest blends of specially created perfumes and essential oils, Essence of Nature is an extraordinary experience of natural raw essences and contemporary home decor. Detox your mind and discover the Spirit of Travel with Rélauxe.
- Perfumed black wax candle and dark wood holder
- 650g, candle and holder 1.1kg
- Up to 65 hour burn time
- Holder 9x12cm / Vessel 10x10cm / Together 12x12cm
- Main notes: lavender, cedar wood, vanilla, cardamom, violet and amber
- Double Egyptian cotton wick
- Made in Belgium
- After each use, we recommend trimming the wick to a length of approximately 6 mm/0.25 inches in order to ensure optimal burning on subsequent use.
- Natural-wood holder: a testament to your candle’s provenance, the delicate timber wood is sensitive to scratches and, over time, acquires a unique patina and subtleness. This noble patina attests to the authenticity of our Rélauxe signature natural-wood holders. In the event of contact with water, gently dab with a light-coloured, absorbent, lint-free cloth. Never use solvent to clean this wood.